SPITI BIKE & SUV EXPEDITION – 2018
SPITI BIKE & SUV EXPEDITION – 2018
Spiti is one of the most natural, untouched beauty of Himalayas. The virgin mountain ranges of Spiti Valley will leave you all speechless. It has the calmness of Chandertal Lake and roughness of it’s arid and rough off roads. This tour will cover all landscapes with different physical qualities. The Kumzum Pass, the Langza Village, Chandertal, Kaza, Naka, Khibber, Sarahan all have their own specialties and attractions but one thing is common in them that is the tough roads which connects them and their ancient history.
So bikers let’s start the expedition to Spiti Valley, the real treat for a biker.
NUMBER OF TOURS DAYS : 10 DAYS / 9 NIGHTS
FIX DEPARTURE DATES – 2018
Reporting at New Delhi – Stay at New Delhi in hotel
Bike Trial & Orientation
New Delhi to Shogi (340 km),
While Shimla is being flooded by tourists every year, a serene, calm and epitome of beauty lies near it, waiting to be discovered. Shoghi, a small hill station just 13 Kms. from Shimla is abundant in natural scenic beauty and a large variety of flora and fauna..
Shogi to Chitkul (260 km)
Cross Rampur on the way – Built by the waters of the Satluj, this was the capital of the erstwhile princely state of Bushair and even today is an important trading center.
Post Lunch, we ride to the last village before the Indo-Tibet border, Chitkul for night stay.
Chitkul to Tabo (200 km),
Today we ride past the scenic village of Nako – On a side-road bifurcating near Yangthang, the village of Nako is built around a lake. As we ride towards Tabo (also known as the Ajanta of the Himalayas),we enter into Lahaul Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh. Tabo will be our final destination for the night – Tabo is in arid Spiti where there are thirty monasteries spread over its rugged terrain.
Tabo to Kaza via Mud Pin Valley (120 km),
Mud village in the picturesque Pin Valley will be our 1st stop post a hearty breakfast, seeing a lot of small inhabited villages accessible by rickety wooden bridges!!!………………………………………………………………………..
Rest Day at Kaza
The largest township in Lahaul Valley and Spiti Valley of Himachal Pradesh, Kaza boasts of high mountains with snowy crowns, crystal clear rivers, streams and barren splendor interspersed with patches of green. Kaza is known for its colorful festivals and the Sakya Tangyud Monastery.
Rudyard Kipling described the Lahaul and Spiti region as ‘a world within a world’. And situated about 11,980 feet above sea level, it really is just that. Strung along the Spiti River, Kaza and the Spiti Valley have strong geographical and cultural similarities with Tibet and Ladakh.
Kibber –20 kms from the Ki monastery used to be the highest permanently inhabited village of the region connected by a motorable road and has a small Buddhist monastery. Now it’s Komic ….one can also visit the world’s highest post office at Hikkim village enroute Komic!!!
Kaza to Kalpa (210 km),
Start the ride back home, towards Kalpa, Reckong Peo riding through the superb roads of Spiti & the awesome kinnaur district. this town is also famed for its apple orchards. The majestic Kinnaur-Kailash range peeking from across the Sutlej River makes for a blissful break.
Kalpa to Narkanda (Shimla) (170 km), stay at Narkanda
Check out the other side of shimla….which is much quieter than it’s noisier neighbour!!!
Narkanda to Chandigarh (175 km)
Take the roadway from Narkanda to chandigarh crossing busy Shimla town on the way back to plains.
Chandigarh is a pretty town resembling a morning dream which is sure to flatter you with its innocence and pleasantness. Designed by the ace architect Le Corbusier consisting of 47 self-contained sectors, India’s first planned city is known for its unique blend of urbane architecture and natural bliss
Day 10 (250 km)
Chandigarh to Delhi
Tour Concludes………. Total distance covered 1800 km. (approx.)
Quotation for the SPITI BIKE EXPEDITION – 2018
Without Bike / Own Bike
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE – Rs.32, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER – Rs.32, 000/
With 350 cc Electra / Classic / Thunderbird Digital Bike
SOLO RIDER – Rs.42, 000/ per person
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE – Rs.38, 000/ per person
With 500 cc Bullet Standard – Rs.500/ per day extra on 350 cc costing.
With 410 cc Himalayan Bike – Rs.600/ per day extra on 350 cc costing.
SECURITY DEPOSIT PER BIKE:
- 7,000/ + ORIGINAL ELECTION CARD / PASSPORT
- 10,000/ FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
- 10,000/ FOR HIMALAYAN
Quotation for SUV
4 – 5 people per SUV. All front facing – Rs.40,000/
- TOUR INCLUDES :
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive (Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. In emergency only if, anyone is feeling uneasy then he can sit in the car and the mechanic will ride the bike. The car will be having tools and spares too.
- 10 nights / 9 days accommodation on twin/triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay at Shimla.
- Before the tour or between the tour if, the group number is odd then the accommodation will be at triple sharing.
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner ) from day 01 breakfast on the way to Chandigarh till breakfast on 10th Day + morning & evening tea. All meals in the hotel where we stay or at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indian nationals.
- Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Tour Leader cum Guide has the responsibility to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Bikes & it’s security deposit.
- Any bike entry charges of State government or local people.
- Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Foreign nationals.
- No Air tickets
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare
- Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case on any natural calamity, landslides, road blockages if , the tour is extended or we have to change the itinerary then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- In the case of any natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- GST of 5% will be charged on the package charges.
- For the continuity or discontinuity of the tour or any decision which has to be taken for the safety of the group the DECISION OF THE TOUR LEADER WILL BE FULL AND FINAL.
- For any accidents, thefts or illness TONY BIKE CENTRE shall not be held responsible.
- In case of any accident or illness all the medical charges or travel &transporting charges will be borne by the rider himself.
- It’s a package tour so in case of any natural calamity, human made calamity , accidents, illness or any personal circumstances if, the rider starts or ends the tour at any place then the tour money will not be refunded.
- The tour will be cancelled anytime if, the riders are not 8 in number.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE
TOUR CAN BE BOOKED WITH A BOOKING AMOUNT OF 50 % OF THE FULL PAYMENT & BALANCE 50 % TO BE PAID 90 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF TOUR.
Cancellation Policy For Spiti Adventure Ride-2018 :-
- Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour amount is refunded
- Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
- The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,100.00 towards administration charges.
Rajesh Trehan | Mala Trehan
Mobile: +91-9811281681 | +91- 9899835312
OFFICE: 1749/55, Naiwala Street, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005, India,
PAYPAL ID: [email protected]
WORKSHOP (1): 122, Dasghara, Todapur, New Delhi – 110012, India
WORKSHOP (2): 1766/54, Naiwala Street, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005
OFFICE HOURS : Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 AM till 07:30 PM
OFFICE HOURS : Monday: 10:30 AM till 06:00 PM