Srinagar Leh Manali Bike & SUV Expedition-10D/9N-2021
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Motorcycle Tours – Leh Ladakh, Spiti Valley, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, South India, Nepal & Bhutan.
- PLACES TO BE COVERED:
SRINAGAR – KARGIL – LEH– PANGONG – NUBRA – LEH – SARCHU – MANALI
- DURATION: 10 DAYS / 09 NIGHTS TOUR – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2021 ARE :
DAY 01 SRINAGAR
STAY AT SRINAGAR HOUSEBOAT / HOTEL – 1 ST Night
Once you check in the Srinagar hotel, you can relax, order your lunch and take sleep after a night journey. Day one is for bike check-up and test rides for the riders. Evening tea is the Orientation Meet time. It’s very important as the group gets the briefing on the entire tour. The riders are introduced with each other and are open to ask any of the queries from the tour leader.
The mechanic will give a brief introduction about the Royal Enfield bike and its basic handling.
Do’s and Don’ts are not to missed by anyone as the tour which you have chosen is not a visit to a hill station, it’s LEH and it’s different.
DAY 02 SRINAGAR TO KARGIL – 208 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS.
STAY AT KARGIL HOTEL – 02ND Night
The ride will start from Srinagar will proceed towards Sonmarg.
After crossing Sonmarg comes the narrowest Zozila Pass – 11,953 FT. To cross this patience and concentration is required or we can say that you will have to apply all your riding experience here.
After Zozila ride will proceed towards Kargil & we will cross Drass, one of the 2nd coldest inhabitant place of the world.
Our first halt on this route will be the War Museum made in the memory of our brave soldiers who gave their life in Kargil war of 1999. We will pay our homage to them and will fill ourselves with pride to be in a country which have such brave people.
DAY 03 KARGIL TO LEH – 220 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS
STAY IN HOTEL – 03RD Night
Today we will catch NH 1 to reach Leh. The road from Kargil till Leh is excellent but except few patches.
Today, on the way we will cross Fotula Pass – 13,470 FT. and Namkila Pass -12,198 FT.
We will visit Mulbek Village at Chamba having the 1st century statue of Lord Buddha of Khushan Period engraved on a mountain. This village is the last village having the Hindu or Buddhist population after this area the entire population is Islamic. When you will cross these areas you will see and experience the change over from one culture to another.
A short stop at Sangam of river Indus and Zanskar and then a pic halt at Magnetic hill.
We will stop at the Pathar Sahib Gurudwara to have ‘Prasad ‘of tea and sweets. This Gurudwara is built and maintained by Indian Army.
DAY 05 LEH - KAHARDUNG LA – Nubra
STAY AT NUBRA – 5TH Night
Today you will ride the highest motorable road in the world. It’s the most exciting and the most challenging path of the tour. This route is the Old Silk Route which leads to China. This route also leads to Saichen Glacier.To ride on this road and to reach the Pass is the main target of this 13 days long tour. You can take as many photos as you can with the historical board behind you saying ‘YOU ARE AT THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD IN THE WORLD.
Crossing Khardungla we will enter the Nubra Valley. It’s a green valley with peach trees all over & sand dunes with double humped Siberian camels.
DAY 06 NUBRA TO PANGONG TSO
STAY AT PANGONG TSO IN TENTS / HOTEL – 6TH Night
The Pangong lake is the highest natural salt lake in Asia. It’s a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise colour. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
This road from Nubra to Pangong is the actual love passionate ride for off road lovers. This ride is a real dream ride for a biker.
We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village.
The colour combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
DAY 07 PANGONG TSO TO LEH – (160 KM.- 5 TO 6 HRS.)
STAY AT LEH - 7TH Night
On the way to Leh comes the Chang La pass – altitude 17,658 mts. It’s the 3rd highest motorable pass of the world.
Tangste is the place from where The Karakoram Range of mountains start and the river Shayok flows along it. This area is exposed to direct Ultra Violet sun rays.
On the way back to Leh one can visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there.
Afternoon will be free for sightseeing or shopping.
DAY 08 LEH TO SARCHU
STAY AT SWISS CAMPS – 08TH Night
This ride & this night stay is the most crucial stay of the entire tour the reason is that this night halt is at a place of the highest altitude in our tour where we have to stay at night.
Today we will ride across the world’s 2nd highest motorable pass – Tanglan La – altitude 17582 mt. On the way to the pass we will cross Upshi & Rumptse village.
From Leh till Upshi, river Indus will flow along the road. This river is originated from Kailash Mansarovar. One can see the barley field in these villages as it’s the main crop here. If, luck enough then far away from the main road you can see the nomads of Leh Ladakh with their flocks of sheep ,famous for Pashmina Wool.
Then comes the Great Gyanchuthang Plains. This plain land with a straight road in the centre is approximately 50 km. long.
Finally, we reach Sarchu. It is the 1st town of Himachal Pradesh.
We will also cross Nakeela Pass – 15,547 FT. ,Lachulungla Pass – 16,616 FT.
DAY 09 SARCHU TO MANALI
STAY AT MANALI HOTEL – 09TH Night
The tour starts early in the morning. This is the most adventurous route of the tour for which riders come. The route is full of passes, rough roads, water crossings and green fields too.
One crosses Baralacha la – 4830 MTS.
Today we have to cross the Rohtang la – altitude 3878 MTS.
The green fields of Keylong and Jispa are also a treat to the eyes.
Riders must follow the health and the safety instructions of the tour leader.
DAY 10 MANALI TO DELHI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO BUS
Manali to Delhi by Volvo – 560 Km. – 13 to 14 hours
After breakfast you can check out by 12 noon and can do shopping in Manali. By evening you have to board the Volvo for Delhi. It will be an overnight journey from Manali till Delhi.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED:
|S.N.||DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED|
|1.||Original Driving License|
|2.||4 passport size photographs|
|3.||1 original address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card|
|4.||2 photocopies of your address proof – Election Card/Passport/Adhaar Card/ Pan Card|
|5.||2 photocopies of your driving license|
|6.||Original+1 photocopy of the travel/accidental insurance|
|7.||1 photocopy of the tour itinerary & the hotel list which will be sent by TBC|
|8.||Those who are bringing their own bike should have the original bike RC, pollution & insurance with them.|
- Bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler from Srinagar to Manali (as per the package).
- Leh bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler for 3 days, for Nubra & Pangong (350 & 500 cc as per availability).
- Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
- Volvo ticket from Manali to Delhi
- Fuel for the complete tour. (As per package).
- Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local & free day rides.
- 09 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Srinagar till night stay on Day 09 in Manali. If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
- Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
- Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 at Srinagar till breakfast on Day 10 in Manali.
- Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
- Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures to make the tour a success.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- The spare parts, engine oil used or any damages of the bike during the tour are chargeable.
- Backup car with more than10 bikes.
- One bag (max.30 ltr) per bike can be kept in the vehicle in hill areas (min.10 bikes).Manali to Leh, Leh to Manali & Leh to Srinagar & not for 3 days local sightseeing, as it’s not required. Riders are requested not bring any suitcase & it’s highly recommendable that maximum luggage should not be more than 60 ltr.as you will have to carry it to your room yourself.
- Basic first Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinder. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Helmets for rider and the pillion rider.
- TBC T- shirt per rider.
- Participation Certificate for each rider.
Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
- GST @ 5%
- Bikes security deposits.
- Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days, instead of it 500 cc will be given.
- Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
- Day 00 accommodation. (TBC can book it for you on economical rates in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour are payable as extra directly.
- Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong lake (app.INR 800) will be arranged by TBC but will be payable by the clients.
- If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Delhi are chargeable from the rider.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
- Any kind of state fees, tolls, parking, traffic fines for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side.
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE / it’s associated partners/ hotel owners/ cab owners will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our tour includes format.
Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
- Minimum riders required to start a tour is 6
- The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
If, tour is cancelled because of less number of riders then the riders of that group can join the nearest date tour or any other departure from our Leh tours or can take the total refund back.
- If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till the starting point.
- Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour or they will not be allowed to join the group.
- Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
- Srinagar is a tensed area. If, there is any disturbance or if, we come to know that anytime anything can go wrong then even if, the situations seems to be normal at that particular time, we will not take any risk and WILL NOT GO VIA SRINAGAR.
- Your safety is our priority.
- No compromise on your safety.
NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE RIDE WITHOUT PROPER RIDING GEARS. TONY BIKE CENTRE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RIDE OF A RIDER IF, HE/SHE IS NOT WEARING PROPER RIDING GEARS. NO RISK CAN BE TAKEN ON THESE WORLD’S TOUGHEST ROADS.
Team TBC will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 and will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that traveler. If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken.
|No. Of Days Before Tour Date||Amount Refundable|
|Up to 60 days or more before tour date||100% refund|
|Between 45 to 59 days before tour date||75%|
|Between 30 to 44 days||50% refund|
|The above are subject to deduction of Rs.2, 000 towards registration charges.|
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts. Once the order gets confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the terms and conditions and agree with it.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!
We will send the detailed itinerary as soon as the order gets confirmed.