Manali Leh Srinagar Bike & SUV Expedition
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
RIDE HIMALAYAS – 2021
- MANALI – LEH – MANALI
- PLACES TO BE COVERED:
MANALI – JISPA – SARCHU – LEH – PANGONG – NUBRA – KHARDUNGLA – LEH
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS TOUR – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
- 350 cc Royal Enfield bike from Manali to Manali.
- Bikes will be given to the riders as per itinerary only and not for the local or free day rides.
- 350 cc Ladakh number bike for 3 days for Leh- Nubra- Pangong and not for local or free day rides.
- Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi.
- Fuel for the tour (as per the package).
- Bikes / MUV / Tempo Traveler for 3 days to Nubra & Pangong & back to Leh (as per the package).
- 10 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps / guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms.
- Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
- Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Manali till night stay on Day 10 in Manali.
- If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
- Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner). From dinner on Day 01 at Manali till breakfast on Day 11 in Manali.
- Well experienced & skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts & tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- Support car (more than 10 bikes)
- One bag per bike (Max. 30 ltr.) can be kept in the vehicle (more than 10 bikes) – Manali till leh & Leh till Manali and not for 3 days local sightseeing as it’s not required.
- Overall luggage to be brought for the tour should be maximum 60 ltr. as you have to carry it till your room on your own & no suitcase should be brought on the tour.
- The spare parts/engine oil used on the way or any bike damages on the tour is chargeable.
- Manali Green Tribunal permit / Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong lake (INR 800). In case if, there is any change in the permit cost then the difference will be payable by the traveler at the beginning of the tour.
- Helmets for rider and pillion rider.
- Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable
- TBC – T – Shirt per rider.
- Participation Certificates for each rider.
- GST @ 5% Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour is payable as extra directly.
- Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
- If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Manali will be chargeable.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , lunch, extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of state fees for bikes, tolls, parking, traffic challans for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side.
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE/ it’s associated partners/ hotel owners/ cab owners will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
DELHI TO MANALI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO
Delhi To Manali by Volvo – 560 Km. – 13 to 14 hours
Buses will start from Delhi by evening. It will be an overnight journey from Delhi To Manali.
STAY AT MANALI HOTEL – 1ST Night
Once you check in the Manali hotel, you can relax, order your lunch and take sleep after a night journey. Day one is for bike checkup and test rides for the riders. Evening tea is the Orientation Meet time. It’s very important as the group gets the briefing on the entire tour. The riders are introduced with each other and are open to ask any of the queries from the tour leader. Do’s and Don’ts are not to missed by anyone as the tour which you have chosen is not a visit to a hill station, it’s LEH and it’s different. The mechanic will give a brief introduction about the Royal Enfield bike and its basic handling.
MANALI TO JISPA ( 120 KM. – 5 TO 6 HRS. – ALTITUDE : 3,080 MTS.)
STAY AT JISPA – 2ND NIGHT
Today we have to cross the Rohtang la – altitude 3878 MTS.
This route will make you feel the heights of snow covered Rohtang La and then the green field of Kelong valley.
This day is also important for the bikes and the bikers as they will cross the first pass of this route – Rohtang La, one of the worst but the most lovable pass of the rider.
JISPA TO SARCHU (110 KM. – 2 TO 3 HRS. – ALT : 4000 MTS. / 13,850 FT.)
STAY AT SARCHU IN TENTS – 03RD Night
The tour starts early in the morning after breakfast.
One crosses Baralacha la – 4830 MTS.
This ride & this night stay is the most crucial stay of the entire tour the reason is that this night halt is at a place of the highest altitude in our entire tour where we have to stay at night.
Riders must follow the health and the safety instructions of the tour leader.
SARCHU TO LEH (230 KM. – 8 TO 9 HRS.- ALTITUDE : 3500 MTS. / 11,500 FT.)
STAY AT LEH HOTEL – 04TH Night
Sarchu is the last town of Himachal Pradesh and after this we enter the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This road is having many passes. Road is rough so the riders have to be very cautious.
We will cross Nakeela Pass – 15,547 FT. ,Lachulungla Pass – 16,616 FT.
Then comes the Great Gyanchuthang Plains. This plain land with a straight road in the centre is approximately 50 km. long.
It leads to Thanglang La – altitude 17582 mt. – it’s the worlds 2nd highest road.On the way we will cross Upshi ,Rumptse Village & Upshi Village. From Upshi river Indus will flow along the road. This river is originated from Kailash Mansarovar.
YOU HAVE ENTERIED THE AREA OF INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION.
One can see the barley field in these villages as it’s the main crop here. If, luck enough then far away from the main road you can see the nomads of Leh Ladakh with their flocks of sheep ,famous for Pashmina Wool.
FREE DAY AT LEH – 5TH Night
Bike check up day.
If, health wise one is feeling O.K. then can visit Shanti Stupa ,Thiskey Monastry, Shey Palace and go to the famous Tibet market. This day is free for shopping. If, you are interested we can arrange local cabs for you for river rafting in Indus river (extra charges).
Take rest for the adventure ride of the next day.
LEH - KAHARDUNG LA – NUBRA – 125 KM. – 3 HRS.– ALTITUDE – 18,380 FT. / 5620 MTS.)
STAY AT NUBRA – 6TH Night
Today you will ride the highest motorable road in the world. It’s the most exciting and the most challenging path of the tour. This route is the Old Silk Route which leads to China. This route also leads to Saichen Glacier.To ride on this road and to reach the Pass is the main target of this 13 days long tour. You can take as many photos as you can with the historical board behind you saying ‘ YOU ARE AT THE HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD IN THE WORLD . Crossing Khardungla we will enter the Nubra Valley. It’s a green valley with peach trees all over & sand dunes with double humped Siberian camels.
NUBRA TO PANGONG TSO ( 120 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS. – ALTITUDE : 15,000 FT.)
STAY AT PANGONG TSO IN TENTS / HOTEL – 7TH Night
The Pangong lake is the highest natural salt lake in Asia. It’s a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise color. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
This road from Nubra to Pangong is the actual love passionate ride for off road lovers. This ride is a real dream ride for a biker.
We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village.
The color combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
PANGONG TSO TO LEH
STAY AT LEH – 08TH Night
On the way back to Leh we will visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there.
LEH TO SARCHU – 220 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS
STAY IN TENTS – 09TH Night
SARCHU TO MANALI – 208 KM. – 4 TO 5 HRS.
STAY AT MANALI HOTEL – 10TH Night
MANALI TO DELHI BY OVERNIGHT VOLVO BUS
Manali to Delhi by Volvo – 560 Km. – 13 to 14 hours.
After breakfast you can check out by 12 noon and can do shopping on the famous mall road of Manali. By evening you have to board the Volvo for Delhi. It will be an overnight journey from Manali to Delhi.
- Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
- Minimum riders required to start a tour is 6
- The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
- If, tour is cancelled because of less number of riders then the riders of that group can join the nearest date tour or any other departure from our Leh tours or can take total refund.
- If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Manali.
- Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
- Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in, rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
- If, Volvo is not required by the rider then the costing will be Rs.1, 000/ less.
Your safety is our priority.
No compromise on your safety.
Team TBC will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 and will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that traveler. If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken.
NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE RIDE WITHOUT PROPER RIDING GEARS. TONY BIKE CENTRE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RIDE OF A RIDER IF, HE/SHE IS NOT WEARING PROPER RIDING GEARS. NO RISK CAN BE TAKEN ON THESE WORLD’S TOUGHEST ROADS.
Once the order gets confirmed, we will send you our account details where you can submit RS.5, 000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% of the tour cost BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR and the balance to be paid 30 days before commencement OF THE TOUR.
|No. Of Days Before Tour Date||Amount Refundable|
|Up to 60 days or more before tour date||100% refund|
|Between 45 to 59 days before tour date||75%|
|Between 30 to 44 days||50% refund|
|The above are subject to deduction of Rs.2, 000 towards registration charges.|
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts.Once the order is confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the attachments and the terms and conditions and have agreed with it.