Leh – Ladakh Winter Tour
PRESENT: ENTHRALLING LADAKH
DURATION: 6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
PLACES TO BE COVERED: LEH – PANGONG – KHARDUNGLA – LEH
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeGuided Tours
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Accommodation on DBL sharing Basis as per the Itinerary listed above or similar.
- If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner).
- All round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by car as per the itinerary.
- Inner Line Permits for Pangong Lake and Khardungla.
- Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- Tour manager cum guide.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
- Any fare to and from Leh beyond the fixed itinerary.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tour / Extra Meals Ordered.
- The services of Vehicle is as per the itinerary and is not included on leisure days & after
finishing the sightseeing tour.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcohol, Mineral, Aerated).
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters (out of fixed MAP plan).
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- If, the traveler, because of any circumstances leaves the tour in between then the tour payment is not refundable.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare, personal expenditure like such as tips, extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
Welcome To Leh
Welcome to the mountain desert. Upon arrival at Leh airport, our representative will receive you and transfer you to the hotel. Complete a smooth check-in process and spend the day to relax and acclimatize to the high altitudes of Ladakh in the hotel in Leh that offers central heating facilities throughout the year making it easier for you to acclimatize.
Leh (Indus valley sightseeing)x
After having early breakfast we will leave to explore south Leh ,which includes some oldest and biggest monasteries (Thiksey and Hemi monasteries) located on mountain to covered with snow during winter, the palace of Shey, frozen sacred fish pond, the famous 3 idiot school and Sindhu ghat. After that we move back to hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel
Leh Local Sightseeing including Chilling (a walk on chadar )
Morning after breakfast, advance towards road opposite of confluence towards Zanskar river and travel to Chilling. This is where you will get the chance to walk over the frozen Zanskar River as part of the famous Chadar Trek.
On the way back you see the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus rivers, which are famous for having different colors at different times of the year. The whiteness of the snow around adds its own charm. After that you will be visiting the holy Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, then you will move towards the ever intriguing Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of your car sliding uphill on neutral gear. You will also be seeing the famous Hall of Fame Museum, filled with memorabilia from the wars that have been fought over the years in Ladakh and Kargil regions.
Pangong Lake via Chang la pass
Morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border crossing Chang La (17,586 ft), world’s third highest motorable pass. You will driven through beautiful villages having picturesque beauty.Reach Pangong Lake, which is situated at 14,000 feet (4,267m) and enjoy the sight of the different hues of blue and green contrast beautifully with the backdrop of barren brown mountains and clear blue sky.In winters, you will see frozen Pangong Lake . The sheet of ice is thick enough that you can walk on it! Truly a lake where dreams and reality converge! Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Khardung La – Leh (the world highest motorable road)
After breakfast this morning, you would prepare yourself for the most adventurous day as you start the ride towards the highest motorable road in the world, the Khardung La. Upon reaching the top, witness the beauty that snow casts upon this place with a cup of tea.
Carry oxygen supplies and don’t stay out for more than 10 minutes
As you return back to Leh, you will be visiting the famous Shanti Stupa, famous for giving a bird’s eye view of the city of Leh. Participate in the meditation session there and then enjoy the view as you relax at the cafe there.
The palace museum displays an excellent collection of royal jewellery, Chinese Thangkas, crowns, ceremonial dresses, and intellectual paintings created of colors from crushed gems that date back to over 450 years makes it a worthwhile visit. The palace also has a small library where old texts are preserved. Dinner and stay at Leh hotel.
Fly back home
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport where you will catch your early morning flight back home. The experience comes to an end here.
THE PAPERS WE REQUIRE :
FOR INDIAN RIDERS :
- PASSPORT / ELECTION CARD / ADHAR CARD COPY
- DRIVING LICENCE COPY
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
FOR FOREIGN RIDERS:-
- PASSPORT COPY
- VISA COPY
- INTERNATIONAL/DOMESTIC MOTORCYCLE DRIVING LICENCE PHOTOCOPY
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
2ND CANCELLATION POLICY – (It’s in the attachment)
3RD BIKE RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – (It’s in the attachment)
4TH IMPORTANT POINTS:
- It is better to book the bike before time because it is our season time and we have advance booking.
- For the order confirmation from your side we need a booking amount of Rs.1,000/ per bike.
- Once the order is confirmed from your side we will send you our account details where you can send the advance.
- Before delivery our mechanics will give you an introduction about Royal Enfield mechanism.
- He will tell you about the basic mechanism of the bike which can be of great help on the way.
- The trials are given to check breaks, clutch, electronic items, tyres and pick-up before the delivery of the bike.
- After the trials we will give you a check list so that you can check the mechanical parts of the bike your self that are they working or not. After the check list is done and is signed then the delivery of the bike is given.
- You can pay the bike rental and the security deposit in your currency and the security deposit will be refunded to you in the same currency.
- If ,your hotel is near our office then our mechanic can drop the bike at your hotel after you have taken the trials and the rent of the bike will be charged from the next day.
- If, you wish our mechanic can lead you on his bike to the out skirts of the city from where you can start your tour (extra charges).
- Bike rental and the security deposit is to be given before the tour/ride.
- The rental deal will be package deal of the number of days you will book the bike for so in any case if, the bike is returned before the date of returning the balance amount for the left rental days will not be refundable.
- In case the number of rental days increases then the rider has to inform us timely and if, the bike is not booked for other tour then he can keep the bike for extra days and on return pay us the extra per day rental amount.
- Bike damages charges are to be paid by the client.
- If, rider use any spare part from the spare part kit then that spare cost is chargeable.
- Rs.150/ is charged for the bike’s service once the bike is returned.
- Bike return time is 7:30 PM. If, we are informed timely then we can wait maximum by 8:00 PM for the rider to return the bike and not after that.
- Monday, is our weekly off but if, we are informed at the time of deal that the bike return date is on Monday then we can open the office at the time given by the rider for returning the bike but it should be returned maximum by 6:00 PM on Monday.
- The bike can be dropped or can be picked from anywhere in India. Rider has to pay the extra transportation cost and has to pay the extra days rental for the transportation days if, they are more than the days which are there for the bike rental period.