Leh Ladakh Safari – 2018
LEH SAFARI – We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
LEH SAFARI – 2018
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS – A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
MODE OF TRANSPORT :
500 CC / 350 CC ROYAL ENFIELD BIKES
SUV’s – XYLO / INNOVA / TEMPO TRAVELER
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
LEH – KHARDUNGLA – PANGONG – LEH
FIXED DATES OF 2018 ARE :
- 11TH JUNE
- 28TH JUNE
- 16TH JULY
- 02ND AUGUST
- 18TH AUGUST
- 04TH SEPTEMBER
- 20TH SEPTEMBER
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts.
ITINERARY FOR 05 DAYS / 04 NIGHTS
DAY 1 – Airport pick up.
Welcome tea, lunch, rest day as you have arrived at a very high altitude.
Bike checkups & orientation in the evening.
DAY 2 – Leh – Khardung La – Leh – 110 km.
The worlds 1st highest motorable road. Once we cross Khardungla we enter Nubra Vally. After crossing Khardung La we will have breakfast at North Pullu & then back to Leh. Afternoon free for Leh local sightseeing or shopping.
DAY 3 –Leh – Pangong via Chang La pass – 160 km.
The world’s 2nd highest motorable pass. Night stay in Swiss camps at pangong lake.
DAY 4 – Pangong – Leh – 160 km.
Afternoon free for Leh local sightseeing or shopping.
DAY 5 – Transfer to Leh airport
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Ladakh number 350 cc / 500 cc Royal Enfield bike for 3 days.
- SUV’S – Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler as required.
- Fuel for the complete tour.
- Airport pick up & dropping
- 04 nights’ accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Leh till night stay on Day 04 at Leh.
- Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner ) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 in Leh till breakfast on Day 05 in Leh.
- With bikes there will be a well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- The spare parts, engine oil used on the way or any damages to the bike on the tour is chargeable.
- Inner line permits for Khardung La & Pangong for
- Basic first Aid Kit . It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
- GST @ 5%
- Inner line permits for foreign nationals (Will be arranged by TBC but are chargeable).
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
- If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Leh will be chargeable.
- Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of state fees for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
- Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
- Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
- The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 8 in number, per group.
- If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Leh.
- Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
- Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
THE TOUR CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME BEFORE THE TOUR DATE IF, THE RIDERS ARE NOT 8 IN NUMBER
PAYMENT TERM : 100% ADVANCEOnce the order gets confirmed, we will send you our account details where you can submit the 50% of the tour cost as a booking amount and the balance 50% to be paid 60 days before commencement of tour.
- Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
- Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
- Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
- The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges.
For any other required tour query please feel to contact on the following numbers ;
Mala : 9899835312
Rajesh : 9811281681